Calming Health Support Dog Treats (12 oz)
These wheat, corn, and soy-free calming support treats are just part of our line of functional dog treats. These treats are naturally calming and made in the USA with passionflower and chamomile.
Gourmet Ingredient Benefits
These treats are made with carefully selected ingredients to naturally help dogs remain calm. These treats can easily be broken into smaller pieces for smalller sized dogs. These beneficial ingredients include:
- Chamomile - Chamomile is a natural herb that is widely regarded as having naturally calming effects because it is abundant in the antioxidant, apigenin. Apigenin binds to specific receptors in the brain that may decrease anxiety and produce a naturally calming effect.
- Passion Flower - Passion flower is a natural herb that has been shown to elevate mood and can help relax your dog. Passion flower can also work as a sleep aid.
- Valerian Root - Valerian root has been shown to have several health benefits to dogs including naturally calming properties.
- Rolled Oats - High in fiber, nutrients, and antioxidants. Rolled oats contain vitamin B and Omega 6 fatty acid which benefit the skin and coat.
- Flaxseed - Loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which helps keep your dog's skin and coat shiny and healthy. It also contains alpha-linolenic acid which is a great anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients: rolled oats, honey, rye flour, palm oil, flaxseed, sweet potato, whole dried eggs, coconut glycerin, chamomile, passion flower, valerian root.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 14.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.0%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%.
Calorie Content (Calculated ME) 4300 kcal/kg, 34 kcal per treat
Net WT: 12oz
Dogs up to 10 lbs.- 2-3 treats per day
Dogs 10-50 lbs. - 3-5 treats per day
Dogs 50 lbs. + 5-8 treats per day
Check out our other Functional Treats!