Nose & Paw Balm (3.25 oz)
Our natural balm is handmade in small batches. It specifically formulated to soothe and protect cracked and dry paws and snouts.
Our balm is all-natural, non-toxic, and made without any fillers or chemicals. The purity and honesty our ingredients make safe for pets with allergies and dogs that will be interested in licking their paws after application.
What's In Our Balm and What Are The Benefits?
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil works great as a topical treatment for cuts, wounds, and infections. It contains antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Shea Butter - This natural plant-based butter softens, soothes, and moisturizes dry paws and noses.
- Beeswax - Beeswax is a wonderful sore healer as well as a great moisturizer for dry, cracked paws and noses.
- Manuka Honey - This dark honey is rich in antioxidants and has special antibiotic properties. When applied to wounds, manuka honey works as a protective layer that prevents infection.
- Calendula - Calendula is used as a topical anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. This herbal remedy can also be applied to fresh wounds.
- Chamomile - This herb is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also aid in healing wounds.
Directions: Apply a thin layer where needed on dog's nose or paws. Massage in and allow time to soak in. If applying to paws, use while dog is resting. Use daily for best results.
Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, beeswax, manuka honey, organic calendula, organic chamomile.